Skip to content

Wrongful Death

Wrongful Death Attorneys Serving Mission Viejo and South Orange County

Losing a loved one unexpectedly is devastating, especially when it’s due to someone else’s negligence or intentional misconduct. You are left to pick up the pieces, including the unexpected expenses and emotional stress. Trying to juggle everything while going through a traumatic loss can feel completely overwhelming. If this sounds like you, it doesn’t have to be this way.
At Jolly Berry Law, we understand the horrific trauma you’re going through. We also understand the stress involved in the financial loss for you and your family. We’re your dedicated, compassionate, and experienced wrongful death attorneys in Mission Viejo, ready to advocate for you, on your behalf.

Can I File a Wrongful Death Claim in Mission Viejo?

Wrongful death occurs when an individual dies as a result of the negligence or wrongful act of another individual. In Mission Viejo, California, certain people can file a wrongful death lawsuit. These individuals include the:

  • Surviving spouse
  • Domestic partner
  • Surviving children

If the individual doesn’t have any surviving family members, a wrongful death lawsuit can be filed by anyone entitled to the property of the deceased including parents or siblings. Stepchildren, putative spouses and parents can file a lawsuit if they were dependent on the deceased individual for financial wellbeing.

You Deserve Compassionate & Experienced Guidance

The loss of a loved one is never easy. During this emotional time, financial obligations such as funeral expenses, medical expenses, and lost income can be a heavy burden. You probably feel overwhelmed by trying to juggle the aftermath on your own. You deserve a compassionate and experienced Mission Viejo attorney to guide you through the days, weeks, months, and possibly years to come.
At Jolly Berry Law, you’re more than a case number. You’re a part of our family. Let us help you receive the assistance you need with the advocacy you deserve.

Contact us through this form!

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form below.